You can’t teach cats about ‘safe sex’… and oh boy, we really wish we could!
So instead, the team at CCR are embarking on an ambitious community desexing program to help reduce the number of unwanted kittens being born this kitten season.
This problem is not just one for the cats. It is a human issue as well. The more money we raise the more cats we can desex, and the more lives we save.
Please donate to make a difference today.
Donate to help us, help them!
Vet treatment is our biggest expense, so your donation is greatly appreciated.
If you’re an animal lover and just can’t imagine life without your feline friend, help save another by donating today.
Donations over $2 are tax deductible as Cheltenham Cat Rescue is an ACNC registered charity (ABN 41308 822 305).
- Are my details safe online?
- Absolutely! See the green padlock and HTTPS in your browser’s address bar; our website is secure, so your information is protected. And we will never share or pass on your details to another group or organisation.
- Will I get a receipt?
- Yes, you will receive an awesome email receipt. Your tax agent will be envious!
- Can I manage my recurring donations?
- Yes, you can manage, update or cancel your recurring donations, and view your donation history.
- Can I donate another way?
- Via direct bank deposit
Acc.Name: Cheltenham Cat Rescue Inc
Account number: 12086514Cheques & Money Orders made out to:
Cheltenham Cat Rescue Inc
Franklin St Post Shop
PO BOX 12141
A’Beckett ST VIC 8006